This week we hosted Scream Fest – a week of spooky events taking place across the Park:
- Our team have created and hidden some hauntingly creepy art installations.
- Charity Leg Wax – Some members of our team have volunteered their hairy legs to raise money for our Park charities. Well done to our PT Jimmy and our Sous Chef Ryan for getting their legs waxed for Alder Hey Children’s Hospital and Charity and Zoë’s Place Liverpool!
- Pumpkin Carving Competition – We’ve given away 20 FREE pumpkins to carve for our annual Halloween competition. First place went to the wonderful Cinderella pumpkin carved by Claritas’ Craig Harris, winning a choice of 30 experience days. Second place went to the spooky pumpkin in a cage, carved by Litmos Heroes’ Liz Bishop, winning a huge hamper of Halloween treats. Well done to both of you and thank you to everyone for taking part!
- Halloween Spooky Quiz with all money raised going to our Park charities.
- Creepy Movie Night with sweet treats such as toffee apples, Halloween cookies, and witches brew: Stephen King’s IT.
This week’s Pop Ups:
- Cheeky Little Monkeyz – selling a wide range of quality and affordable children’s character clothing and accessories.
- Watson’s Solicitors Charitable Will Service – As part of their Will Week local solicitors Watsons were providing Birchwood Park with a free writing service in exchange for a donation to the Warrington Wolves Foundation.
- Magnetix Jewellery and Wellness Products – selling a selection of accessories and jewellery to revitalise the human body, giving the body a natural boost.