Birchwood Park hosted the Sundown Festival to mark the end of the summer and celebrate the harvest.
The Garden Restaurant served street food and hosted Sundown market stalls from sellers such as Mug Run, Carslake Tea, Cheshire Brew House, Daddy Cool Chilli Sauce, Lancashire Cheese Company, Peace Roots Vegan Food and Flowers by Carol.
NuTech Engineering & Technology Solutions Exhibition
The biggest independent nuclear event of its kind was held on Birchwood Park. The event provided;
- Opportunities to expand into & across the nuclear sector
- Tier 1, 2, 3 & 4 networking & customer engagement
- Details about the Nuclear AMRC Fit 4 Nuclear programme
- Technology Transfer & Innovation
- Live demos and interactive sessions
- Face-to-face meetings with Sellafield Ltd
Macmillan Coffee Morning
We played host to Macmillan Bake Sale to help raise money for people facing cancer. Staff brought in their own home bakes which were sold throughout the day to help raise money for this great cause.
Magnetix Jewellery and Wellness Products
A pop-up shop with a selection of accessories and jewellery to revitalise the human body, giving the body a natural boost.
National Fitness Day – The UK’s largest physical activity celebration
- Alive and Well’s very own Jimmy lead keen cyclists on a bike ride
- Mike at Salsa Dance Cheshire lead a Latin American dance session
- Pilates with LK Rehab
M62 Connections – Regular Networking event
- Businesses, large and small, all sectors meet to support each other. Structured and relaxed to help “Newbies” build relationships and find new contacts.